Hi, I'm Brad!
I'm a Product Manager from Santa Cruz who loves 🎶 synthwave music and 🏄♂️ surfing.
I started this site to share the knowledge I've gained in 15 years spent PM'ing. I've founded startups, worked at tech companies large and small, and even worked as a professional gamer and DJ along the way.
My current clients tell me that I can quickly cut through their ambiguous questions and bring a structured framework and advice that blends head and heart.
If you're interested in a free consultation, visit my coaching page.
My PM Archetype
Strengths: Strategy, Vision, Alignment Weaknesses: Execution
- Facebook Social Impact - PM for Charitable Giving/Donations
- Facebook Social VR - PM for Facebook Spaces, Horizon World Building tools
- Oculus - PM for Oculus Developer Platform, parts of Samsung Gear VR
- Shapeways - Director of Product
- Bradley D - My DJ name while in New York City 🎧
- World Series of Video Games - Product Manager
- Cyberathlete Professional League (CPL) - Community Manager
- Wat? Gaming - Professional Gamer (Quake 3, Halo, Call of Duty)
See my LinkedIn profile for more details
Want to learn more? Get my newsletter. It features simple improvements you can make to improve your day-to-day PM life. From Product Vision/Strategy to Goals and Metrics to Roadmaps and everything in between.
Notes from my readers
Getting good user feedback is something people pay a lot of lip service to. But doing a half-assed job of it might be worse than not doing it at all! Great inspiration here by @bdickason for your user-feedback new years resolutions: https://t.co/ZDK7qPODBy— Michael Muse (@michaelmuse) January 4, 2021